Feelings aren't to be kept within , they are to be shared - "Someone who noticed"

Every individual at a point in life is emotionally disturbed and at such points they need not to bear it alone rather to share to the world. The below poem was written brokenheartedly by the ex of the other.

Conceptual Feelings

I still feel the Connection we had
When you were calm and not yet wild;
When your smile depicted the sun
And I thought one day we would have our son
But now these things are past
Far from what reality holds
And If now I'm to forecast
I don't know what should be told
Why then should it have been this way?
You would leave and just forsake me
Making me jealous of the way
Your happiness is without me
Who then would bear my burden and pain?
On what circumstances: would I not be insane
So long have I remained in shame
Searching seriously for my once source of fame
But it's nowhere
I'm betrayed

In regretful melancholy the person gave hope about Love, alluding that it doesn't exists.

The Betrayal Becomes the Beginning of Sadness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AKD' MOMENT WITH NASTY_KING_SMITH

Supa Strikas This football comic was a favorite of Nigerian children in the 2000s

16-year-old Boy Chops Off Own Penis After Smoking Indian Hemp