THE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH CKAY YO

Alright guys , so today AKD features CKAY YO one of Chocolate city's very own artist. We recently just had an interview with Ckay Yo and below is the conversation report

AKD TV - What is your full name?

Ckay Yo - Chukwuka Ekweani

AKD TV - Have you ever faced any challenge (s) and how did you overcome it

Ckay Yo -  I face a myriad of challenges all the time in the music industry. It's not an easy business, but Prayer and determination always help me overcome them.

AKD TV - Were your family members or relatives in support of your music when you started?

Ckay Yo -  No they werent. I had to run away from home at the age of 19 to chase my dreams. They eventually came around though. Now i have their full support.

AKD TV - How did you become a member of the chocolate city?

Ckay Yo -  A friend introduced me to Moti, the A&R for music in 2014 when i came to Lagos. From there we vibed, he listened to my music and worked on a couple records. Later, on MI heard some of the music and got interested in my beats. From there, i met MI and he eventually offered me a production deal, then a year later an Artist deal.

AKD TV - What made you or what did you do that got you there?

Ckay Yo - The first thing that got me noticed were my beats. At the time, CC's roster of artists was full so they weren't really looking for artists. So my beats got me in the door.

AKD TV - If it were not music what would It be?

Ckay Yo :  - Probably engineering

<<<Alright, thank you very much for your time, we appreciate and we hope to have more of you on our program>>>

Thank you viewers for your time , you can follow him on social medias @ckay yo and for more enquiries or bookings contact him on Instagram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Moji Olaiya's Burial Announced

AKD' MOMENT WITH NASTY_KING_SMITH

16-year-old Boy Chops Off Own Penis After Smoking Indian Hemp