THE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH NINIOLA

On today's Celeb's edition AKD features Niniola ; a very talented well-known female artist in Nigeria and all over the world. The conversation below shows the interview report between AKD and NINIOLA

AKD - What's your full name / brief us a little bit about your back ground.

NINIOLA - My full name is Niniola Apata. Niniola is a proud yoruba girl from ilejemeje in Ekiti State, born and brought up in Lagos State. Niniola loves music, loves to sing, is playful , down to earth , and loves all the good things of life lol.

I am from a very loving and caring home, my late Dad was married to 3 women who loves themselves dearly and have also taught us to love each other. I attended Apata Memorial Schools from Nursery all the way to secondary school, after which I attended University of Lagos where I got a Bachelors Degree in Biology Education.

AKD - How/when did your love for music emanate or start up

NINIOLA - My love for music started when I was a kid , listening to my Late Dads records and dancing for him. I guess at the time I didn't know I was getting myself ready for the big stage lol.

AKD - What actually motivated you into singing and at what age did you start singing ?

NINIOLA - Well I won't tell you I started from my mum's tummy lol, but I started at a very young age and it was as a result of me being bored at home. So I will listen to records and sing along. Then in secondary school I had my own class request show, where my friends will give me songs and I will sing for them in class

AKD - What were the challenges you faced either from the society / family relatives

NINIOLA - Well I'm sure I faced the same challenges as everyone which was the financial aspect, but apart from that my family always supported me and still does support me.

AKD - Who is the person you look up most to ?

NINIOLA - I look up to God mostly and then my mum has been and always be my foremost inspiration.

   <<<<Wow, thank you so much for your time @officialniniola we hope to have more of you on our program>>>>>>>>

For more enquiries / bookings on NINIOLA you can always visit her social media page on Instagram or  bookniniola@gmail.com

       Always the best ; AKD TV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Moji Olaiya's Burial Announced

AKD' MOMENT WITH NASTY_KING_SMITH

16-year-old Boy Chops Off Own Penis After Smoking Indian Hemp