Drake Bell Mourns the Death of Ex-Girlfriend Stevie Ryan: ''My Heart Is Crushed''

The 31-year-old Drake and Josh actor took to Twitter on Monday to express his grief over the death of his former girlfriend, Stevie Ryan. Earlier today, news hit today that the YouTube star died in an apparent suicide on July 1, days after the death of her beloved grandfather.

Along with a 2006 photo of the former flames,  Drake wrote, "No no no!!!! I can NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!! Please wake me from this nightmare @StevieRyan I loved you and will forever miss you!"

Drake, who dated the actress from 2005-2006, later added, "This is too much. My heart is crushed. @StevieRyan I love you and miss you…"

Stevie was known for Fans various impersonations of celebrities, as well as her YouTube page titled "Little Loca," which received close to 15 million views total.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AKD' MOMENT WITH NASTY_KING_SMITH

Supa Strikas This football comic was a favorite of Nigerian children in the 2000s

16-year-old Boy Chops Off Own Penis After Smoking Indian Hemp