AKD' MOMENT WITH NASTY_KING_SMITH

Alright guys, so today AKD features NASTY_KING_SMITH an actor and also a comedian. Today Nasty_King_Smith shares his experience with AKD. Below is the conversation report

AKD TV -  What's your full name , and brief us a bit about your childhood days

N . K. S - My full name is Smith Ifeanyi Okonkwo I am from Anambra state. I was born in Ibadan but i grew up in Lagos, then later moved to Germany. I have four siblings and I am  the second child of the family

AKD TV - Why did you go into comedy ; why not any other principle (s)

N . K . S -  Oh well, Comedy/Entertainment has been a big part of my life right from my childhood. I love making people smile even in school, I always wanted to be the smart and funny one
When people smile because of me, it give me this unique happiness. So I didn't want that happiness to stop that is why I kept doing comedy

AKD TV -  How did you get your start in comedy?

N . K . S - Well I started comedy very well thanks to social media it gave me the opportunity to showcase my talent so I had to take the opportunity it was never easy when I started but giving up was not an option never;

AKD TV - When did you first discover you were funny?

N . K . S - lol well this is a funny question. I knew I was funny cos people always laughed to my joke and they tell that I am funny so I guess I am.

AKD TV - What qualities do other comedians have that you admire?

N . K . S - Hmmm i admire how they come up with ideas

AKD TV - What is your act about? What's your advise for other upcoming comedians ?

N . K . S - My act is about everything I act anything I don't specialize in one stuff I do all. Lol also i am still an upcoming artist but my wish to my fellow upcoming artistes is for us to be consistent giving up is not an option.

<<<<<<That's good to hear, we thank you for your time and we hope to have more of you on our program>>>>

Thank you viewers for your time, you can always follow him @nasty_king_smith on instagram and nastysmith2 on twitter. For more enquiries or bookings contact him on his Instagram handle.

Comments

  1. Sehr gut bruder... follow me on instagram @itzmeehchineduofficial
    Nasty Smith, you're too good man.... full time fan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH CKAY YO

Drake Bell Mourns the Death of Ex-Girlfriend Stevie Ryan: ''My Heart Is Crushed''